Pages

Recent Posts

Saturday, April 3, 2010

yikes!

i'm not feeling so hot tonight.
i hope i'm not coming down with something. yuck.
i'm sure i'm not alone in the feeling of hatred towards being sick, but i especially don't need something keeping me from getting work done.

i did manage to sew my circle scarves tonight. (yay!)
i used the serger stitch for the first time on my awesome viking selectronic!
it was pretty sweet.
plus there is nothing this thing can't do.
i'm pretty sure it cooked us dinner last night. :)
i also started on my button designs.
i have always found it frustrating to work on small surfaces and this was no exception.
i'm running into the same difficulty with my etsy header.
it's 760 pixels x 100 pixels (2 1/2 x 3/4 inch for all you non-pixel people) and because i do a lot of hand drawn typefaces it ends up looking cluttered and jumbled.

any suggestions?


okay, i'm off to get some sleep and force myself to feel better, but i will give you a little peak at an element of my hair accessories i've made (but not yet finished, of course).


these are so tiny and i hand drew them.
luckily this was a super simple design and i wasn't having one of those over caffeinated nights so it was no biggy.
hmmmm, maybe i should just stick to that design for the buttons too..
input. go.

goodnight my darlings!

xo,meggers

0 comments: