Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

this little brain...

is working overtime!!

although i'm not quite ready to divulge my secret yet i can tell you i had an insanely productive meeting on monday.

i have my work cut out for me!

i can tell you i registered a new trade name and bought my very first domain name.

{don't worry i will let you in on this very soon}

i haven't taken this many notes in... well, ever.

productive? i'd say so.

after one more meeting tomorrow i will feel 100% confident that everything is set in stone.

so, until then...

xo,meggers

p.s. i just added an about me page which i'm pretty excited about. the link is on the left under the blog header!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, once again you are trying to kill me. I read the "About" page and my heart swells so much that it threatens to blow my chest apart... <3

Meggers said...

ka- boom! :)

Unknown said...

Hurry 'n get your web page up. I've got a $100 coupon for free google advertising. It's good 'till April 30th, then it drops to $75 until June 25th then, "poof!" it's gone.