Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

eeeek!

after these past few days of stress with health, doctors appointments and work the mr. and i decided we deserved a treat!

so i threw out all reason and bought this!
i am so excited i can hardly breathe!
i have never spent this much money on an item this massive,
but i'm ready to lock myself in the basement and print until my hands bleed.
who's in?

the mr. chose the manliest gift of all for himself–
surround sound.

{as if we didn't already have enough speakers}

so as i patiently await my new arrival we're stuck in the house
setting up his new toy.
thank you best buy guy who said it would be super easy to hook it up.

last time i checked it shouldn't have taken from 11pm to 4am...
to find out it's all wrong.
fail.

while i barely got anything done today on my to-do list
i did get that big something that was on my lifetime to-do list
so i can't be too upset!

in case you didn't pick up on it already..
I. AM. EXCITED.

and broke.

xo,meggers

p.s. mom, dad, you might be getting an extremely large package on your porch in 5-7 days.
sorry. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If it isn't accompanied by chocolate or beer, I'm sending it back. Unless I get to play with it too...

Meggers said...

fine!

but no chocolate or beer around the machine.

Unknown said...

Still trying to figure out what kind of chair it is. some kind of recliner? I don't see any cup holders...