Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, April 11, 2010

quick things n' stuff.

i have been screen printing my brains out!
{i can't get enough of it}
but i still have a lot of work to do so this is going to be a quick one!

it's been a really exciting week in mail-getting for me.

first off i finally got my holga.
i've been so busy trying to finish all these projects i've started
(a huge step for me)
that i haven't even had a chance to fiddle with it.
ugh.
i'll get to it!
and then the next day i got my business license.
i'm legit!
{at least in the state of washington}i don't know which one is more exciting.
i'm pretty happy when i get stuff.

lastly i cannot wait for you to meet a good friend of mine.
her name is colleen.
she is the most amazing entrepreneur you'll ever meet.
i've learned and been inspired so much from her and now i want you to have that opportunity as well!

i'll be interviewing her this month and talking about what it took for her to get to where she is today.
trust me, you'll want to be here for this.
off to lose myself in some crafting!



0 comments: