Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

iTAC love

i am one tired gal.

i decided that today was the day to get some serious work done on my indieTACOMA website.
i'm still learning what the heck all this html stuff is,
but i have to pat myself on the back for how much i actually accomplished
without a web genius supervising.

it's nowhere near done.
but it is a lot farther along than i thought it would be.

wanna see?


okay, go here:
www.indietacoma.com

what do ya think?
still needs a lot of work, i know.

i found a website with a ton of vintage wallpaper samples
and fell in love.

i knew i had to have them in my life
and the website seemed like the perfect spot.

i also made a few buttons to link from the website to facebook and twitter
{when i actually get those set up}

i think these are my overall favorites and the ones i will use.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! First comment: you blow me away girl! Awesome work!
(from your secret admiring fan)
Oh, wait... not so secret I guess.

mackenzie said...

We need to get together and set up a facebook for iTac or something so wecan connect it to th PW page. I know it's not a priority, but it MAY help with exposure. Love you!

Meggers said...

A Facebook page actually IS a priority at this point.
I need to have something while my website is still in "hot mess" format.