Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, May 3, 2010

favorite things today

even though i've made some big purchases lately
and given myself some pretty hefty goals
i'm still really enjoying some of the little things in life.

today spending time with these little ones made me soooo happy.
coming back home to tacoma always takes my breath away.
i see the beauty in this misunderstood place every time i make the drive.
i've been drooling over this poster for months now.
i'm pretty sad they're all sold out.
MAKE MORE!

i'm so excited to be starting my very own charm bracelet.
i think i want it to be mostly about crafting and art.
i got these at one of the vendors at the sanford and son saturday flea market!
{p.s. i'm hoping indieTACOMA will be able to be on the first saturday of each month along with the flea market! that would be awesome!}

tea!
i can't go a night without it.
the next thing on my wish list is a grown up tea set!
this one is to die for,
but all her other sets are amazing as well.
i could go on all night like this,
but today this is the stuff that made me smile.

i hope you're smiling too!

xo,meggers

0 comments: