Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, May 27, 2010

hey, guess what?

have you noticed how obsessed i've been with photography lately?
yeah, me too.

it's pretty neat.

i stumbled on a free e-book called
Better Photography: in 3 steps
and immediately downloaded it.

this woman refuses to use a flash.
anywhere.
ever.

her photographs are wonderful.
i can't wait to read what else she has to recommend.

and through her e-book i found
ali edwards

anyone who knows me KNOWS i don't scrapbook.

that being said-
ali is a scrapbooking guru,
but that's not exactly why i'm interested in her...

she posted a "week in the life" project that has me drooling.
using mostly photos and some text she documents her week from monday to sunday.

i'm curious to see how my week translates in photos.
since half the time i don't remember what i've done or where i've been.

so basically, i'm doing this.

anyone else want to embark on this adventure with me?
i'd love to post other "weeks" and adventures of the people i love.

i'm starting on friday
because i can't wait until monday!
but you can start whenever you want.

seriously. do this.
it will be fun.

seriously.

xo,meggers

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in. Instruct me- I am not artsy but I bet I can get some great pics at the PW.

-Bekka

Meggers said...

take as many photos of your day from start to finish all week. you don't have to use them all. if you have a thought about one of the images or a certain part of your day write it down! at the end of your week we can get together and put all your notes and photos together and make it PRETTY!

Yay!

Unknown said...

Meggie,
Get done with the twilight books already! Blog more!
Love you,
Mom

Unknown said...

Get over being sick, candygirl, and start doing the artsy thing so I've got something to do with my life. Now.