Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

to the man who stole my heart

{and keeps it safe, always}

why i love you (in a nutshell)

you don't let me get away with anything.
you continue to find the best in people.
your passion for all things music.
our adventures to the grocery store.
your constant encouragement.

your ability to make me laugh even when i'm really, really mad at you.
your mouth when you talk.
your and the cat's late night conversations.
our cooking and baking messes. (there's still cookie dough on the ceiling.)
your obsession with being the best at rockband.
ever.

your obsession with making me watch you play rockband.
your love for all things ice cream.
our late night debates about things we have no control over.
your laugh.
you&me and our future we have planned.

0 comments: